Wiki FQHC BILLING

bstewart

New
Best answers
I work for a FQHC, and up until 2021 we were billing Medicare Secondary claims to part B due to the patient has a commercial insurance. Now our claims are denying stating we need to bill to part A because we are a FQHC. I have not been about to fine anything about this when Medicare is the secondary payor. Can anyone give me any information on this?

I work for a FQHC, and up until 2021 we were billing Medicare Secondary claims to part B due to the patient has a commercial insurance. Now our claims are denying stating we need to bill to part A because we are a FQHC. I have not been about to fine anything about this when Medicare is the secondary payor. Can anyone give me any information on this?
What services are you billing?

We are billing E/M services but, Medicare is the secondary payment not primary.